Tuesday, March 23, 2004

Thanks God!



My car recently started making an awful noise, and I was a bit worried that something horrible had gone wrong that would cost tons of money. I had been praying about it just yesterday.

Well, now it is fixed, and I didn't even have to pay a single penny! My dad had to get a part for his car at a dealership and since his car had gone kaput, I picked him up and took him there over lunch. He heard the noise and guessed what it was, so he grabbed a mechanic and all my car needed was some steering fluid (or whatever it's called). So the mechanic filled up the tank thingy (can you tell how much I know about cars?) and even gave me the rest of the bottle to keep with me in case I need it again. I'll eventually need to get the line checked for leaks, but talk about God's provision!

Thank you Lord!

Talk about God "winning the battle" before I even get there *grin*

No comments: