Thursday, January 18, 2007

Tagged! 5 things you may not know about me...

Ryan tagged me over on my other blog, but I thought I'd post it here too for those of you who may read one and not the other :)

1. I went to a Catholic school K-4th grade, then was homeschooled after that.

2. When I was a baby, I gave my parents a cancer scare (turns out one of my kidneys has a cyst and doesn't function, but it wasn't a problem and doesn't affect me other than not being able to play contact sports and stuff like that)

3. I started Civil War Re-Enacting when I was 13 and got my family into it (we spent my 14th Birthday at a Re-enactment in Fresno!). I wore a corset, hoopskirt, the whole deal. And I would totally do it again if I had the time and means (and if I could convince Nathan to join me! HA!!!)

4. I "wrote" and recorded my first song when I was about the same age. The lyrics were:
Goldilocks and the Three Bears
(repeat indefinitely)

5. I locked my sister Veronica outside on the deck when she was a baby (I would have been 2 or 3). After my mom rescued her before she could fall, she told me Veronica could have died. My loving big-sister response: "That's ok, we can just get another one".

Edit: Oh yeah, I'm supposed to tag other people. I don't think there are 5 people who read this blog who haven't already been tagged, so I'm not gonna pass it on. If you want to do it though, go ahead! Consider yourself tagged!

No comments: